Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Program for SAQA SCalifornia/Nevada 08-04-15

I'm doing a daytime program for the SAQA members in SCalifornia/Nevada region on Saturday.  It is at a private residence in  Los Angeles, so I won't  put the rest of the info here. But if you are a SAQA member and would like to attend, send me an e-mail and I will reply with more information.   DELQLTS@aol.com  I will be talking more about techniques than  telling stories about the  quilts, although I won't be able to resist a few of those. Here is one of the  twenty or so quilts I will be showing.


 "Chimney Pots"  Elizabeth Barton - Athens, GA  2005 50"W x 39.5"L
#   #   #

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I wanna come@!@

Loretta said...

Lucky quilters of SCalifornia/Nevada. Love Eliz Barton's Chimney Pots!!! Your collection is magnificent!!!! I know you'll enjoy sharing!