Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Camera Tossing 10-06-15

Have you ever tried camera tossing?  Check it out on Google.  I have tried it several times and find that night time is a colorful time to do it.  You must, of course, hang on tightly to the strap on your camera or you will have a broken camera.  These were all taken with a little Nikon pocket camera in 2009.   These might not be "officially" camera tossed because I held onto the strap - I'm not any good at playing catch, especially with a "loose" camera. 
 
I frequently got "stitches" from some of the lights.


 
I just did it to see what happened, I haven't done anything with the images.  But I find them intriguing.   Here is a page of camera tossing pictures:

https://www.google.com/search?q=camera+tossing&biw=1280&bih=602&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCcQ7AlqFQoTCIf0yfDxr8gCFQHugAodVeAFUQ&dpr=1.25

#   #   #

2 comments:

Dolores said...

I love the diversity you post :)

linda said...

a fascination of mine also, Del. I put a selection of my camera toss pics in my Pinterest page--first ones were completely by accident trying to take photos inside a tunnel in Croatia. Extremely bumpy road; very bumpy riding military van; intriguing photos. I've made screens from some of my camera toss pics and printed some on fabric (often altered). Will I see you in San Diego?