Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Still Sickly 11-25-15

I don't have much to say because about all I do is cough and rest.  However, I am doing better and the coughing is no longer the brochial spasms I have been having.  I am feeling better - hurrah!
 
KoKo is with  me for Thanksgiving.  He is tired out after playing with Nancy's grandchildren (so is Nancy) who are off school this week.  When he came in the house he looked casually around, crawled in his carrier and went to sleep for over two hours.  After walkies and dinner he returned to his spot.  So, I took a nap also!  I am working on the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter which should post on Friday sometime.  Maybe I'll do some sewing this weekend.   Next week I hope to show at least one new quilt in the Collection. 
 
Thanks for the kind comments and e-mails, they help!
 
#   #   #

No comments: