Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Feet 05-06-16

I started doing Friday Feet in January 2011, not that I have done EVERY Friday since then.  When I started it was my feet, but that got old fast and, to be honest, wasn't very interesting.  Unlike the bloggers who show themselves doing yoga in fascinating places around the world. 
 
Among the early postings (01-13-11) were these tiles in front of the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles in San Jose.  At that time I was just showing the toes of my shoes because the point of the pictures wasn't really my shoes, but what they were standing on.  Later I got into not only feet, but entire legs! 
 
A kind of loose Drunkard's Path.

Tumbling Blocks.

A pieced horse.
#   #   #

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Perhaps around the world with Friday tiles!! Enjoy the trip(s).

Loretta said...

After careful looking, I note a foot pointing to each block! ;-)

Patty ♣ said...

Interesting things can be found lots of places. I follow "I Have This Thing with Floors" on Instagram...
I wonder if this person got
the idea from something you posted? :)

Loretta said...

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog/sebastian-erras-parisian-floors?utm_content=bufferfd451&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer From The Quilt Show 5/11/2016