Friday, July 1, 2016

KoKo and Froggie 07-01-16

KoKo is still at Camp Del - until Tuesday, I think.  I took him with me to San Diego yesterday and he was such a good dog.  I picked up a sewing table that a quilter was giving away, visited Visions Art  Museum for a few minutes to introduce KoKo to the staff, and met my friend Andrea for lunch.  We went to a restaurant where dogs are welcome on the patio.  Andrea brought her dog Sadie who met KoKo a few weeks ago.  They got along just fine.  The only rough patch was just as we were leaving the patio and someone came in with a spaniel, KoKo just went nuts, he doesn't like any strange dogs.  All I can do is pick him up and get him out of sight. 
 
Froggie is not only a toy and playmate .....

...he also serves as a pillow when my feet are not available.
#   #   #

3 comments:

Carol said...

Cute Koko!

Kathleen said...

He is so cute. His frog companion is the perfect mate.

Franki Kohler said...

How wonderful to have a full time companion Del! I look forward to hear more about him.