Sunday, August 21, 2016

Road Trip to Maine Chicopee, MA 08-21-16


I think it is the 21st, I am using the computer in the "business center" at the Hampton Inn which doesn't have a date liney I've had an uneventful trip, but had to make time yesterday, so drove about 600 miles. Most of the miles on I-90 which is sometimes a toll road and sometimes not. Racked up about $15 in tolls. But it is a great road surface and the miles just flew by. Not much to see - just trees and swamps and more trees. The median and verges are nicely mowed, so it is a little like a 200+ mile park.

I am off to see Ruth McDowell this morning and then on to Booth Bay Harbor. I have not done anything about my laptop because I am not in one place long enough. Maybe tomorrow. Weather warm and sticky. Feeling good and still going! Love, Del-on-the-road # # #

3 comments:

Suzanne Kistler said...

So glad to hear that you're traveling happily! Hope you take some pictures with Ruth. Good travels, stay safe!

Loretta said...

Your spirits are HIGH....terrific! I know Ruth will love seeing you and love your box of goodies. Please send my best to her from her old Asilomar friends. We miss her.

Carol said...

So great to hear from you, Del! Happy you get to see Ruth!