Friday, November 17, 2017

Remembering Corky, the Poodle Prince 11-17-17

For sixteen years I was a Poodle Nanny to Corky, the Poodle Prince.  His parents traveled and were involved in their business and didn't want to leave him alone, so he stayed with me (at Camp Del), or I went to their house in Long Beach or the desert house in Havasu City, AZ.  He was a delightful little dog, well trained and well mannered.  
Born 07-29-96. He went over the rainbow bridge 11-17-13
Hard to believe he has been gone for four years. 
 
 
With his polka dot quilt
 
Just home from the groomers.  


An autumn hat.

In his Trojan coat.

Sometimes he helped me sew!

He tolerated dress up - to a point!

With his lamb (no Froggie).
 
I especially loved his delicate little feet.
 
#   #   #  
 
 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

He was a wonderful little guy and great pal.