Friday, July 13, 2018

KoKo stays home alone 07-12-18

Today I met my friend Beth in Oceanside at Harney sushi restaurant which we have enjoy previously.   It was very good again.  The town has grown so much in the last few years and now there is a new high rise going in where the parking lot used to be across the street from Harney's.  So it took a few loops around several blocks to find a parking place, too bad if you are handicapped as there is nothing close by.    We had a nice lunch and a visit and struggled home in the traffic on I-5, both north and south.  It took me half again as long to get home as it should have, just too many cars on the road.  And when I backed into my garage it was 90F outside at about 4pm and 120F in my west facing garage.  We are all tired of the excessive heat and wonder if this is what the entire summer will be.  It is also quite humid.  


KoKo, of course, had to stay home with his Froggie and the A/C!  He was eager to chase Froggie when I wanted a little nap.  Guess who won?  
#   #   #

2 comments:

sonja said...

KoKo is so cute and cool with his froggie! I hear you with hot and humid and traffic is almost all the time, here as well.
more cars same roads....

Martha Ginn said...

Your doggie is so precious, and I can see why he won out getting you to play with him and his froggie.