Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Food 08-17-18

A lovely lunch today at the elegant Summit Inn in Fullerton, but I didn't take any pictures!  I guess Carol and Teresa and I were just enjoying each others company so much that pictures didn't cross my mind.  Guess we will have to go back.  Not just for the pictures, but for the delicious food. 

Last week I was in San Diego delivering items for the Visions Veranda Sale and enjoying lunch at my favorite sushi place, Ikiru at Liberty Station.  I remembered to take pictures there. 

The pale green exterior of the roll is paper thin cucumber.

Protein Fresh Roll
In: tuna, tai, salmon, hamachi, crabstick, avocado, kaiware, soy paper.  Out: cucumber wrap, ponzu.

 Between each segment is a paper thin slice of lemon. 

Orange Crush Fresh Roll   In: spicy scallop, cucumber.  Out: salmon, ponzu sauce.

RE: The object in yesterday's blog.  Only one suggestion as to what it could be.  How about it Bernina users, is that suggestion a possibility? 

#   #   #   




1 comment: