Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas trees 12-11-18

This morning was the Christmas meeting of the Surfside Quilters Guild.  Many of the ladies wore their Christmas finery, including me!   Even though I don't celebrate Christmas anymore, I enjoy seeing the Christmas decorations and the special quilts, cushions, table runners, etc., that the members have created.  I have particularly enjoy the Christmas trees associated with the holiday.  And I do sometimes hang a Christmas quilt in my house. 

Such a simple idea, but very festive.  You could whip one of these up tomorrow!
Barbara Seidel  2012

Susan Adams looked at a picture and came up with her own design.   2012

This is not a Christmas tree quilt, but it is so colorful and "Christmasy" I do hang it during the season.  It was made by Nikki Wheeler of the International Twelve by Twelve group. 
 Dec 2012

#   #   #

2 comments:

Susan Turney said...

LOVE that Nikki Wheeler quilt!!!!!

Sherrie Spangler said...

Very fun quilts!