Thursday, April 25, 2019

On the Road, Again. 04-25-19

Well, not until tomorrow.  I hope I can get off at a good time - after 9am and before noon.  It is about six hours to San Juan Bautista where I will stay with friend Mary Leakey for a few days.  Then on Sunday about 3pm I will start a class with Sue Benner at Empty Spools Seminars at Asilomar in Pacific Grove. The class finishes on Friday, May 3rd. This will be my 28th year, but some years I have done two sessions.  And one year I did three which was almost more than I could do, I was exhausted afterward.  

The quilt exhibit "People and Critters" is still up at Back Porch Fabrics in Pacific Grove, but I will be taking it down in the morning on May 8th.  Hope you had a chance to see it. 

KoKo is with his keeper for two weeks.  I took him there last evening and I sure do miss him.  He is a good house guest and the Erickson's enjoy having him.  

I'll try to take pictures and post them as I know some of you enjoy the road trips.  But no guarantees, I'm still struggling with the new laptop and the mysterious Word 10.  

#   #   #

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Have a great time in Sue's class!! XX