Saturday, January 25, 2020

Still playing with scraps 01-25-20

I know I have sewing I MUST do, but am finding it fun to play with the scrap pieces.  I'm sticking to the yellow, red, and some blue color scheme.  Since I recently cut strips from those colors I have lots of long straight end cuts to use.  
I have to go past my cutting table to use the bathroom so I just stop on the way out and lay on a couple strips.  Of course, sometimes I have to stop to rearrange, but by the end of the day I have a piece laid out.  Then to sit at the machine to sew things down.  KoKo is a big help with this.  Someday he is going to get his ear sewn into something. 
I have no plan on what to do with these pieces.  Probably add them to the piles of UFOs I have already!!


Yellow Scrap pieces #2 and #1. 

#   #   #

No comments: