Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Flowers 06-02-20



Pineapple Guava  Feijoa sellowiana

These are such pretty flowers and they are blooming now.  



A busy day today and out and about.  The Book Group met on ZOOM so now I have a new books to add to my TBR list.  It was great to see everyone, but two members were not able to join us.  Next time, eh? 



Shopping day - Farmer's Market, Albertson's, and HURRAH, Trader Joe's.  It is the first time I have been since early March because I can't stand in line very long.  Today it was about seven minutes and then I was IN.  They had everything but chutney, the shelf was bare.  So, I am a happy eater with some of my favorites from good old TJ.  



I've accidently managed to switch my computer to a different set up and this message is white letters on black background and I can hardly read it.  My eyes are just too old.  I will have to see if I can find someone to tell me how to switch back.  Before I go blind.  

#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

The message came out ok, so I assume you discovered the cure.
The pineapple guava is lovely! Yes, errand day is a happy event!