Sunday, August 2, 2020

A year ago KoKo and I were on our way home from Mt. Vernon, WA, and the Sue Benner class at Coupeville, WA.  It seems like longer than a year and I do wish I had been able to make the drive up there again this May.  Hoping for maybe October, but not holding my breath!  

KoKo stayed with Mabel and Mac while I took a class at the Pacific Northwest Art School in Coupeville, WA.   Mabel discovered that it is hard to do anything much with a dog in your lap.  

And Mac had the same problem.  As you can see, KoKo just took over.   Is that a relaxed dog?

I had a hard time leaving this fabulous view of their backyard. 

But the views along I-5 are pretty wonderful, too.  

More revisiting tomorrow.  

#   #   #


1 comment:

Carol said...

The trees are magnificent! I can see why you hated to leave.