Friday, August 7, 2020

ill Struggling 08-06-20

Sorry, I still have not solved my picture problem.  I have two recommendations for guys that are supposed to be really good "computer gurus".  I'll have to call one of them and see if he can help.   Meanwhile, I just keep trying different things to see if I can just post something. 

Meanwhile, here is an image of my quilt that is in the California Quilts exhibit at Oceanside Museum of Art.  The museum is closed, but the quilts are shown on their website and there is a plan to have a virtual gallery tour sometime soon.  And it is to be hoped that the museum will be able to have reservations for people to visit the museum in limited numbers and at specific times.  I'll let you know if that happens.  

"Palms"  Del Thomas  2019  39"W X 58"L
Cotton fabrics, batting, and thread.
Fused applique.  

#   #   #


1 comment:

Carol said...

I love this quilt!