Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Treats for KoKo 12-01-20

Advent calendars were not a part of my childhood and I had no children to buy them for.  So when Cherie, who cared for KoKo and Froggy all those weeks, came to the door with a doggy Advent calendar for KoKo, I had to do some research on Google.  So, this morning after our walk I opened the first "door" and gave KoKo his treat.  This was also a special morning because we walked all the way around the loop this morning.  First time since September.  Years ago I measured the loop and thought it was a bit less than a mile.  But one of my walking neighbors told me it is a little more than a mile.  Whew!  I'll have to measure again.  I did have to sit down on walls that abut the sidewalk - three times!  And I was really wobbly when we go home.  But it felt good to be out and about in the sunshine.  Quite a few flowers blooming and the poinsettias that people have planted in their yards are started to bloom.  And there are lots of Christmas decorations up.  We didn't do the loop tonight, but maybe tomorrow night we will go after dark to see the lights.


I had to see if all the treats were the same, so I looked at the one for tomorrow.  It is sort of a lozenge shape, so maybe there are other shapes.  KoKo gobbled the treat right down and I haven't noticed any ill effects yet.  I don't understand what all the illustrations are on the cover, but they are cute.  
#   #   #


 

No comments: