Thursday, March 4, 2021

Miscellaneous including KoKo 03-04-21


I think he is telling me not to read, but to give him a brushing or a massage!  He is feeling pretty good and saw the vet today.  She says he must stay on the canned gastrointestinal diet for at least another week, maybe two.  She gave him some hydration because he just isn't interested in drinking water.  I dribble it from my fingers and he licks it off, occasionally dipping his tongue into the bowl for a lick or two.  We don't know why he doesn't drink.  He seems to enjoy his walks and does a poop once a day now.  And he brings Froggy for me to play "toss Froggy" with him. Too bad they can't talk and tell us how they feel, isn't it?  

I guess I miss out on new items because I don't go shopping or see them advertised on TV.  Found this package in the gutter.  Single "serving" hand sanitizer.  What a great idea.  I'll look for some to carry in my purse instead of a bottle of the stuff.  





A year ago this date I took these pictures of African daisies in my neighbor's yard.  So symmetrical and detailed.  Looks a lot like the coronavirus that was just invading our lives.
                                                     #   #   #

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Maybe put a little beef broth in his water? Get the low sodium stuff. Bob gets a big drink before he goes out. He waters every tree he sees!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad Koko is feeling better. Hope he gets to full recovery soon. I hadn't seen those single use packets. Hope people don't throw too many of those packages on the ground!