Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Out to Lunch 07-25-23

One more day of driving Julian to summer school.  I like doing it, but he gets out at Noon which puts a glich in the middle of my day.  It doesn't take long, about an  hour, and I don't really have anything else pressing. But  somehow if I stop working on a project I have a hard time getting back to it after I get home.  And it pretty much precludes going out to lunch, something I haven't done for a month.  So, today after I dropped him off, KoKo and I went to  lunch at one  of my favorite places - Fitness  Grill in Yorba Linda.  We sat on the patio which has fans so it wasn't unbearably hot.  Today was Taco Tuesday, something that a lot of restaurants here do.  Fitness has a special taco menu, I chose the  fried fish and the shredded  chicken.   Tasty!  And since It  wasn't really that much of a meal I ordered to Limoncello cake with white chocolate on top.  It is an attractive plating.  KoKo had the whipped cream and blueberries, and I left the strawberries which bother me.  .  

I had already taken a bite when I thought to take a picture.

It was very refreshing on such a hot day.

KoKo's  portion!

I did some putting away and had a little nap this afternoon.  We didn't go on our  evening walk until 8pm when the temp dropped to 85F - still too hot for me.


Anna, the young woman who has been my "Studio Assistant" this last month or so, came yesterday morning and helped me sort the 100+ 12X12s in TCQC and put them in the acid free storage boxes.  We changed the filing system to alphabetical by maker's last name.  They all fit into these four boxes.  Now I need to change the computer listing to the new system.  And I must find two more of these very large shopping bags.  It is much easier to move the boxes around when they have handles.  

Tomorrow is the last day I will drive for summer school, so I won't be seeing the boys much.  At the rate he is growing Emmanuel might be 7 feet tall by the time he starts high school in September!

#   #   #



No comments: