Thursday, October 26, 2023

A tired day 10-26-23

Still suffering from extreme tiredness and the only appointment with a cardiologist is December  11!    This is with a  large cardiology group nearby. My primary doesn't  feel it is urgent, but I am somewhat concerned.  I don't really think there is a problem, but I would like to have more energy.    Maybe it is just my age. We are still walking twice a day and I have a nap almost every day.  Keep on keeping on. 

Surfside Quilters Guild is all  geared  up for our November 14th meeting which is November Fest, our  primary fund raiser.   There is a wonderful selection of quilts for the live auction, interesting things for the silent auction,  anamazing boutique,  and an abundance of Raffle Baskets.  I prepared a thread basket again this year with donations from friends and guild members.   During the year I collect items from "going out of quilting" people and miscellaneous sales. This year there are +/- 200 spools, some partially used, but mostly unopened spools. Lots of  poly and rayon and metallic. 

This complex, colorful quilt made Cathie Opila is one of the spectacular offerings in   the live auction.

#  #  #

1 comment:

sonja said...

Koko is the cutest walking doggie! So great for both of you!!
Age for sure and some medications can cause tiredness, me thinks it is also a side effect some docs forget to tell us!!
Naps are great, especially with legs up the wall!
that basket of spooies is a great prize for your guild!

Just keep on keeping on.... also known as Koko!!!