Thursday, October 26, 2023

Miscellaneous 10-24-23

So nice to  have comments on this blog - you encourage me to try harder!    Thanks Gayle  in NZ and Carol in Placentia.   Tonight just a few  miscellaneous photos.  I have actually been doing  some  sewing!  Have  a  couple deadlines coming up and sewing recorder covers for a local grade school. We still walk twice a day,  morning and  evening,  and have  extended a bit going a block up and back  on the next road over..  We meet other dog walkers and  some  times a neighbor  working  outside or coming/going.  Always nice to talk to someone face to face.   

It took me days  to  figure  out what  these two pictures  are doing in my photo file.  I could not remember taking  a picture of anything violet.   


Finally, I knew: they are the inside of the pocket of my black dog-walking pants.  A photographic version of  the  cell phone "butt call".  


Julian's favorite ice cream, Cookie Monster. Blue ice cream with chocolate chip cookie pieces.  He never wants to try anything else. 


Am I not the cutest doggy that ever was?  October 2019


Dave, the mailman thinks so!  And gives me tummy rubs.

#   #   #





4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Del
You need to send the violet photo to Spoonflower and then make a quilt entitles violent violet night sky. Probably get you into quilt national! LOL.
I have a photo of me peering into the camera trying to set some control. Nutty
Baby Daisy is learning to walk on a leash. It's like flying a kite in a tornado. One second lying on the ground the next second dashing down the sidewalk. And large pickup trucks make her stare. She had never been around cars before. But she knows her name and cookie and sometimes she knows the word come. Rawhides are better than my hand and a squeak toy is awesome.
Puppyhood!

abelian said...

I want some of that ice cream, too! But there’s no Baskin Robbins where I live. Those pocket photos look like the images posted on NASA’s “Astronomy Picture of the Day” blog (apod.nasa.gov). I recently learned of that blog, and it has amazing photos. Dottie

Loretta said...

Thank you for the wonderful chuckles this morning. KoKo and the mail man seem to be an item...Nice. Take care and stay well.

Carol said...

I love the purple mystery photos. You are very clever for solving the mystery!