Saturday, October 7, 2023

Friday Food 10-07-23

I haven't been to Fish in a Bottle for sushi in months.  Don't know why, guess I just haven't gotten back in the dining out habit.  Carol and I went on Monday evening,  discovering all over again how delicious the food is there.  I didn't take a picture of the Tempura, which looks like tempura everywhere. 

Carol had a glass of wine. Always looks good, but I can no longer tolerate alcohol.

Crunch,Crunch is one of our old favorite rolls.  
Shrimp tempura, crab meat, cucumber, avocado, and crispy crunch on the outside.

This cucumber roll is new on the menu and we will order it again.
There is no rice and the outside is wrapped in thinly sliced cucumber strips. 
Albacore, crab, fish roe, and??  I don't remember what else and the online menu does not list this roll - too new, I guess. 

I brought home the leftovers and ate them for lunch the next day.  And they were again delicious. I will start going there frequently again.  Before Covid I went once  a week. 

#   #  #



1 comment:

Loretta said...

The sushi restaurant sounds devine....one of my very big favorites! Enjoy a cucumber roll for me your next time out!