Friday, May 3, 2024

Friday Food 05-03-24

Recently I read an article titled "12 healthy foods" and discovered that all but one are the mainstays of my normal diet.  Avocados, Broccoli, Apples, Nuts, Berries, Beans/Lentils, Eggs, Dark Leafy Greens, Olive Oil, Dark Chocolate, Whole Grains, Asparagus. The latter is rarely on my plate, just not a favorite!   If you Google 12 Healthy Foods you will find dozens of variations which include most of these choices.

One of my favorite meals is lactose free  cottage cheese with fruit and a drizzle of Brianna's Poppy Seed dressing.


Tonight it was avocado, pear, apple, blueberries, pear, banana, toasted pecans, 

Last week it was avocado, banana, blueberries, banana, apple, toasted pecans.

Happy eating!

#   #   #






2 comments:

sonja said...

your dishes look delicious Del!!
i like a greek yogurt with berries,nuts and apple slices for breakfast.
that's after the cats are feed and coffee!

Mary Ann said...

Del I think you are on the bear diet! All the things our furrry friend would eat. Throw in some salmon and he would be a very happy camper. I myself eat a lot of protein because I am always anemic. Lots of eggs also,
Give Koko a pet for me. Hoping to get my Daisy back soon.
Mary Ann