Saturday, May 4, 2024

Morning walk 05-04-24

When we walk twice a day we meet our neighbors.  I wave to everyone passing  in cars and sometimes they wave back.  We say hello to everyone on foot and mostly they greet us in  return.  If they stop  KoKo will go to the guy first no matter how sweet talking the woman is. He just likes people and especially children;  when he hears them out playing he wants to go see them. 
 
Here he greets Tina, our dog-less friend that walks in morning. She listens to books on her cell phone and will be so engrossed she won't stop until KoKo stops her.

When someone stops petting him, he lays down on their feet, maybe so they can't get away. This morning I sat at the low end of a wall and then had to scoot my bottom  up the slope until I could get the leverage to stand up again.  If I had not been doing the twice a week fitness workouts I might still be sitting there!

There were early sprinkles this morning that decorated the spider webs on the pittosporum.  

When the sun comes out the drops turn into diamonds.

#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love this post! You are so observant and a great photographer. I’m very glad you were able to get back up!

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'd be the walker sitting on KoKo's feet so she couldn't get away from me! I love petting dogs on my walks. My 92-year-old dad does squats every day to make sure he can get up, but the other day he was crawling around his fish pond checking on it and discovered he couldn't stand up! He had to crawl over to the wall for a boost.