Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Doctoring - again! 06-05-24

This is not a long post because I  need to take a shower and get to bed.  Tomorrow morning at 7am my driver will pick me up for the drive to the Hoag Surgery Unit at Sand Canyon off  of  the I-5.   I need to be clean for another spinal injection for sciatica.  The last one was a year ago in June  2023 and it lasted about ten  months.   Slowly over the last two months the pain has become  increasingly worse, but getting an  appointment is always a  problem these days.   I first called mid-April and now we are into June!  Next time I will call the minute I feel a twinge!   It isn't  a humungous procedure,  takes about an hour and then I am home again  with no restrictions.  




All  the hospitals or surgical centers I have visited in the last five years have fabric  curtains with calm designs.  Decades ago when I visited such places they were all heavy plastic.  Good change. 

#    #    #


No comments: