Saturday, January 14, 2012

Food again, sort of... 01-14-12

Avalon restaurant has been in business for quite a few years, but even though I park near it frequently, I had never been in.  However, the other day I needed to find some lunch.  When I parked by the drugstore, which is two doors away, I decided I would give Avalon a try.  I haven't had a bagel w/cream cheese and lox for a long time, maybe years.  That is what I ordered and it was delicious.  I was very hungry, but I'll bet when I try it again it will be equally as good.  The only thing is that I was too quick to eat it and didn't take a picture. 

 
After it was all gone I discovered this whimsical serving paper covering the plastic plate.  Maybe I don't get out enough, but it struck me that this place has an arty eye.  Cute.

I have a couple busy weeks coming up, so don't worry about me if I don't post every night.  I'll try, but sometimes I just run out of steam.  Corky is here tonight and is healing wonderfully.  He still wears his doggy T-shirt to keep warm since his hair has yet to grow out enough.  What a guy! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: