Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Day with the Prince 04-19-12


I hadn't been with Corky since March 16th - toooo long.  I have really missed him while I was traveling and laying in bed trying to get over the cold I picked up at Empty Spools/Asilomar.  Yesterday I picked him up about 8:15am and delivered him to the groomer for his haircut.  Grooming is very tiring for him now that he is almost 16 (July 29th), so when we were back at his house he settled down for a nap and pretty much slept until his parents came home about 4pm.   I took a bunch of photos, but can't decide which is the best.  So, here are a bunch.  Isn't he wonderful?  Just look at those dear little feet.  Yes, I am besotted!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The quilt is by Nancy Gasparotti.  I purchased it at the Surfside QGuild auction last fall and took it with me to Corky's so that I could have a nap.  He decided he liked it and sort of took it over.  He does that!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Susan Turney said...

He is adorable and so lucky to have such a loving grandma!!!

Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...

Great photos of Corky. I find as Stanza ages (she's almost 18.5 yrs old now) i'm tending to take more photos of her since I know she's not going to be with me forever.

Patty ♣ said...

What a dear, darling pup, no matter his real age! He looks great with that quilt too!

Martha Ginn said...

How comfortable to admit being besotted with a precious pet! I feel the same way about my 17-lb cat Bigboy. And I love his dear little feet, too. I have a pic of Bigboy on my Wed. Feb. 22, 2012 blog post entitled "What Was I Thinking?" I invite you to meet him.
http://www.marthaginn.blogspot.com
Martha Ginn
By the way, I have really enjoyed your posts about the Ruth McDowell class. Thanks for the details!