Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Recuperation Day 02-11-16

I haven't even unpacked by workshop box - it will wait until tomorrow.  I have KoKo for a few days and he was willing to sleep most of the day away.  It was hot again, probably in the 90s, but we went outside several times and the breeze helped.  Here he is sitting on my feet while I am on the computer - so I can't get away without him knowing!. 


I have been rethinking my scrap quilt and think I might be changing to a coordinated scrap, which means I will have more cutting to do.  I'll make a few blocks and see what it looks like before I take on another cutting project. 
 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi KoKo!

Mary Ann said...

Great work! I love seeing what you do. It is 9°F here, snowing. I drove home from our fiber show opening in a white out. Enjoy the heat. Dyna is going out to lay in the snow for awhile. She sends a bottom sniff to Koko.