Sunday, February 7, 2016

Quilt by English quilter Olga Norris 02-07-16

This tiny quilt has been in TCQC since 2012, but I missed putting it my blog. There are several Olga Norris quilts in the Collection - all tiny, but with exquisite stitching.  Look at this blog post for more explanation: http://www.delquilts.blogspot.com/2015/04/quilt-by-english-quilter-olga-norris-on.html 
 
"Coffee Futures"  Olga Norris - England  2010  11.4"W x 7.5"L

The black outlines and lines in the background are the black base fabric exposed.



 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Thank you, once again, Del for expanding my world of quilters. Olga's technique is fabulous, and because I love hand work I'm hoping to try her technique. I'll check her website to see if she gives workshops! Wonderful simplicity of form, design, color and needlework! Take care and stay well.