Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Resting Day 03-02-16

How can it be March already?  I have no idea what happened to January and February!  Guess that is a characteristic of "maturing", as I hear it from many of my equally "mature" friends. 
 
Today was a day of rest.  I took naps, read, processed my e-mails, took out the trash and took some more naps and read some more.  The Book Group book for March  is "Behind the Shattered Glass" a mystery by Tasha Alexander.  It is a series that takes place in turn of the 20th Century England and this is about the fifth book in the series.   If I enjoy it I will certainly have to go back and read all of the previous books.  So many books to read, so little time.  Tomorrow I need to get busy and get organized - although that word alone is scary.  Getting organized means getting rid of "stuff" and I'm not very good at that.
#   #   #

No comments: