Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No Browsing Monday 05-23-16

I haven't been browsing online much the past few weeks.  I've had little KoKo as a houseguest and am working on the Surfside Quilters Guild newsletter.  I went with Nancy Ota to Visions Art Museum in San Diego on Saturday to hear a lecture on Japanese Textiles by Susan Lazear, Professor of Fashion, Mesa College, San Diego, CA.  If you ever have the chance to hear her, don't miss it.  She had excellent slides in a Power Point program and many samples of different textiles and techniques.  We ended our visit with lunch at Ikiru sushi restaurant, still my very favorite sushi spot.  Try the crab roll which is served warm. 

Maybe I will find some time to browse in the coming week.

Does anyone know what this plant is? 
#   #   #

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Is it strawberry blossoms? Ot maybe plumeria ?

Loretta said...

I've spent some time with my flower book library and various sites on the web. I have not found this lovely plant! It's leaves (heart shaped) suggest violet, but we all know that's not the flower! I'm sorry, but nothing I found seems to fit this lovely flower! I do hope someone will come up with the solution and will let us know!