Sunday, June 19, 2016

Quilt by Ruth McDowell to be shown at Vermont Quilt Festival 06-19-16

This is one of the quilts in TCQC that I have loaned to the exhibit of Ruth McDowell quilts to be shown at the Vermont Quilt Festival this  coming weekend.   There will be 62 of her quilts on display - a "Life's Work" presentation. 
I wish I could go to see it, but it just isn't possible.  I hope someone will send me some pictures.
 
"Sap Buckets"  Ruth B. McDowell  2011  54"W x40"L
Cotton Fabrics, cotton batting, cotton thread.  Machine pieced and quilted.
#   #   #




 

2 comments:

Loretta said...

This is a favorite of mine -- the design: colors, shadows, placement of trees cause me to feel the chill of winter! I'd love to see the show too!

sonja said...

I have admired Ruth's work for decades.Thank you for featuring her work. I also would love to see that show !