Monday, October 24, 2016

Returned from trip, still having computer problem. 10-24-16

I drove up to San Juan Bautista to see my friends Mary and Joe.  The weather was perfect - blue skies, temps in mid-70s, slight breeze.  Wonderful.  When I returned today thunder rumbled in Placentia and soon we had some rain.  Welcome rain and supposedly there will be more this week.  I took KoKo with me in the hope that he and Grace, Mary''s black lab, would be friends, but no luck - they were ready to tear each other apart.  So, Gracie was relegated to the deck and backyard, while KoKo stayed in the house and took his walk in the front of the house.  He loved all the action with different people coming and going; petting and playing with him most of the day.  He has been asleep almost every minute since we returned to Placentia about 3pm today.  

I'll work hard to get the computer up and running correctly.  Meanwhile I will try to finish the Surfside QGuild newsletter and get it posted by the end of the week.  Not sure how, but I will get it done.  

I did visit Back Porch in Pacific Grove and supported the economy!  Bought some fabrics for Ruth McDowell who misses her annual pilgrimage to Asilomar and Back Porch.  Hard to choose fabric for her, but I think there are some keepers in the bag.

Depending on the computer I will start to post daily again.  Love, Del
#   #   #  

1 comment:

Carol said...

Welcome Back! We've missed you. Maybe you have time for dinner this week?