Friday, April 28, 2017

Flowers - Pink Jasmine 04-28-17

Pink Jasmine is such a fragrant vine, sometimes the fragrance is overwhelming.  When we first moved into this house it grew on the side fence and was always blooming about the time I went to Empty Spools Seminars in Pacific Grove.  When my neighbor decided to put in a new block wall between our properties all of the shrubs had to go and I have never replanted the jasmine.   These pictures were taken in San Diego in 2013.



 
This is the 3000 post I have made to this blog.
 
#   #   #

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Thank you for the re-post. The jasmine is beautiful and its bouquet splendid!

Kathleen said...

It is so pretty. I haven't seen Jasmine before.

Mary said...

Happy 3000! I have enjoyed all or most of tham! Fondly, your buddy in sjb