Thursday, March 15, 2018

Cold and clear and I can talk! 03-15-18

The wind has been blowing and it was only 62F today - which seems HOT to many of you, but it is quite cool for March in SCalifornia.  I bundle up to take KoKo for his walks in the morning about 7am and evening about 6:30pm, it doesn't seem to faze the little guy.   I am talking without much talking and I even unloaded all the classroom things from Asilomar today.  I have not put them away, but they are actually in the house now.  

I frequently try to take his picture when we are walking, but he just cannot stay still and the pictures always come out blurred.  


In the evening when we go to bed he plants himself right up against me and rolls over for a tummy rub.  I can read and rub, but not take pictures very well.  You'll notice he has his eye on me, he is saying "stop with the pictures, more belly rub".

#   #   #


No comments: