Tuesday, December 4, 2018

More KoKo 12-03-18

As much as KoKo loves his Froggie, he will also dig other toys out of his basket and bring them to me to throw for him.  And a new toy gets a real workout for at least a few days.  I can't tell what toy will attract his energy.  Today we went to PetSmart for some of his favorite treats, lest I run out!  They were having a Christmas toy special, buy one get one for half price.  I picked out a tree and Woodstock.  Woodstock has floppy arms/legs that I thought he would like, but what he chose to play with all day was the tree!  By mid afternoon the squeaker was dead and I had to do surgery to replace it.  The squeakers they put in these cheap toys are so flimsy that KoKo kills them quickly.  Fortunately, I have a lifetime supply of squeakers that I bought decades ago when I was making toys.  Now the tree squeaks loud and clear and he is endlessly fascinated.  


#   #   #


3 comments:

:Diane said...

What a sweet little dufus! Picking the tree over Woodstock?
Yesterday, my Vietnamese pedicurist and I bonded - sharing photos of our little dogs and stories of their endless cuteness and incredible intelligence. She hugged me as I was leaving.
Dogs could be the key to world peace.
Diane
https://yarngoddess.wordpress.com

Loretta said...

KoKo is not a dufus....he knows 'Tis the season for joy and happiness!' I'm counting on dogs to be the key to world peace! Love that idea. Happy days all.

Carol said...

I’m glad KoKo is an independent thinker!