Friday, March 1, 2019

A sense of accomplishment 02-28-19 Revised

Someone pointed out that the post I did last night was all messed up.  So, here it is again, hopefully in good order this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my submission to the SAQA online auction.  This year there is a special Early Bird deal that ends tomorrow.  The quilts selected from those sent in by March 1st will be in a special exhibit some place; I forget where.  Don't know if they will accept this for that purpose because it won't arrive at the collection address until Monday.  But it is FINISHED and I am so proud of myself.  Sorry I haven't figured out cropping, etc. 






"Promise of Spring"  Del Thomas  2019   12"X12"
Cotton fabrics, thread, and batting.

Fused, machine raw edge machine applique, machine quilting.


Busy day with a list of errands and appointments and I finished all of them.  I am so stoked on myself tonight.  But tomorrow I must finish a larger quilt with similar trees for a different exhibit.  And I am determined to have it completed tomorrow.
#   #   # 



1 comment:

Loretta said...

Good Morning....Please, give yourself a pat on the back for doing as much as you do!!! This little quilt is terrific....love, love, love the little black birdies. SAQA's quilt auction will be pleased to receive it. Take a deep breath and move on to your next challenge! Take care...