Tuesday, May 14, 2019

KoKo and Froggie 05-14-19

KoKo stayed with Cherie and Jim in Placentia while I was at Empty Spools.  He has stayed with them before, but two weeks might have been excessive.  However, they seemed to enjoy his company and he seemed to be a happy boy with them.  It is so special to have someone who will look after him as if he were their own.  Thanks, Cherie and Jim.  

One of Froggie's wounds shows in this image.  

Poor Froggie needed more surgery tonight.  A sort of skin graft where there is little to attach it to.  I will use some green fabric pen to tint the carpet thread that doesn't come in green.  If I leave it the light color he will pick at it with his teeth. One doesn't want to let a busy doggy loose with a tied quilt as they will sometimes remove the ties with their sharp teeth.    Froggie is looking sort of like a Frankenfroggie, isn't he?  

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

A furry friend stayed with me this weekend and I repaired an elephant and a fox! I too had to add fur grafts in places too thin to hold thread anymore! Life is good!

Martha Ginn said...

I love reading about your repairing precious furry friends. This is very important work, and not everybody knows how to do it. Frankenfroggie. . . teehee.