Monday, October 28, 2019

Hats 10-28-19

I don't imagine that all of the blog readers know this about me, but I wear hats all the time.  Morning, noon, and nighttime, too.   I even have some "turban" type hats that I wear to bed when it is cold.  I've been doing this for at least forty years, so half of my life.  I always liked wearing hats, they were part of most women's wardrobes in the 40s and 50s.  But when I was diagnosed with rosacea I wore hats more frequently and I would take them off and put them under my chair at meetings.   And go home without them!  So, I decided to just wear them all the time.   I imagine some of my friends have never even seen me without a hat.  
It is difficult to find appropriate hats in the colors I wear, but I am always looking.  I hit the jackpot at CVS in Monterey, CA, a few years ago and added green, blue, yellow, pink, and turquoise.  They are very sturdy and are wearing out fast.  

I store them in the linen closet in the hall, but sometimes I just start piling them up on the table near the garage door.  It is pleasing to see them in their various colors piled up together.  These are all hats I have worn in the last two weeks, some more than once.  


Just thought I would share this tonight. 

#   #   #

3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

These are fabulously colorful and sassy, as are you!

Mary Ann said...

It is your signature look. I always wear a ball cap when mowing or dog walking. Hmm, haven't pulled one out this year. Had my first hyper basic oxygen treatment today hopefully this works for me.

Carol said...

Lovely image!