Saturday, October 26, 2019

Miscellaneous 10-26-19

It has been one of those days when I did a million different things and don't seem to have accomplished much.  I have been working on clearing off my ironing table so I can work on a larger quilt and finally finished that today.  I needed to find a backing for the quilt so got into my shelf of large pieces suitable for backing, although I frequently piece the back in an interesting way, this one calls for just a one piece back. When I started pulling the large pieces of folded fabric out the shelf came down, dumping everything on my feet and the carpet.  I fixed the shelf and proceeded putting the fabric back (Why don't I donate some of this to Philanthropy?), and found a fabric to use.  

All shelves but this one are devoted to TCQC quilts, either flat or rolled.  


Don't know why the transfer from camera to blog washes out the color.  These birds are brilliant red, blue yellow.  I've redone the picture four times with no effect.  But, anyway, this is the fabric for the back of the quilt. 

Another faded image - sorry. 
One of our neighbors added this to their porch today. 
I had to leave KoKo on the sidewalk so I could take a picture - he was afraid of it.

Here is a KoKo closeup.  He needs a trip to the groomer this next week.  

#   #   #

1 comment:

Carol said...

That pumpkin does look pretty ferocious!