Monday, October 14, 2019

Starbuck's addict 10-14-19

I am a Starbuck's addict.  I know it is silly to pay so much for a cup of coffee, but I love the taste of their lattes.  And also the Bacon Gouda sandwich and the Bacon Egg Bites.  
Sometimes KoKo gets a Pupachino.
There are lots of locations, almost every corner some places, so handy to stop while traveling.  Coffee, food, WiFi, clean bathrooms, they have it all.  

This is along the drive thru lane at the Starbuck's on Jamboree Road and Irvine Blvd. 

KoKo charms all the window clerks.

#   #   #

3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I, too, am a Starbucks addict. After 10 years of venti iced mochas, I switched to iced tea a few years ago. Saves calories plus I get free refills with my gold card. I use Starbucks as my living room with friends and camp out for long periods.

abelian said...

You got my attention with Bacon Gouda! Two of my favorite things. I'm not a Starbucks addict. I've been carrying around a couple of Starbucks gift cards for so long that I've forgotten where they came from, and what they're worth. I'll have to dust them off and use them. Dottie

Mary Ann said...

I have never drunk a cup of coffee! I like the smell of a can of coffee, can't stand the taste! Is that weird or what! Del I am not sure if you go to Visions but I think my QN quilt is going there. Probably next year.