Tuesday, November 12, 2019

KoKo is home and Christmas lights are going up! 11-12-19

KoKo had a lovely weekend with friends Cherie and Jim, they even let him sleep with them!  He is such a happy dog and just loves everyone.  I am glad to have him home, I hadn't realized that I had not been home without him much in the last three years.  It was lonesome around here. 

But I finished the quilt I was working on and at some future time will post a picture.   I found a few places I missed in the foliage and will have to do some more stitching there.  

On our walk tonight there were two houses with Christmas lights up - ALREADY!   This one has the "icicle" lights and the other has colored lights, but their garage was open so I will take a picture some other night.  


Today has been my sister's 84 birthday.  Hard to believe.  I doubt that anyone in my family reads this blog and sister doesn't do computers.  But, anyway, Happy Birthday to Ellamarie Kathryn Spencer Goleman of Portland, OR!

No comments: