Sunday, December 1, 2019

Ready to sew 12-01-19

I have cut more fabric to go with the "Discovered Triangles", some light, some red, and a few darks.  And I have them all arrayed on pieces of cardboard so I can move them from machine to cutting table to ironing table, etc..

I think a few of these that I saw as medium should actually be with the darks.  I'll adjust as I go along.  The colors in this image are more dull than the fabrics actually are. 

And these are the darks with seven new reds.  
In the upper left of the lights and the lower right of the darks are some pieces that are only one or two of a fabric.  Guess I will start with sewing them together.  

Unfortunately, I have a lot of stuff on my calendar for the next few weeks, so I won't be sewing very many triangles.  But eventually they will be sewn, trimmed, and made into something.  Any advice is welcome! 
#   #   #

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Sounds like you are over your head in projects, but that's how WE like it! Pleased to see and know you have a fun new project prepared for yourself and KoKo. I always love to have a new project in the works even if I know I'll not get to it for some time! Enjoy your time behind the machine! Take care and stay well.