Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Studio helper 12-03-19

KoKo is not much of a studio helper, more of a hinderance.


He starts off on the back of the table that I feed the quilt onto.   He usually presents Froggy - front and center. 

When he sees a chance, he moves up onto the quilt I am trying to FMQ.

And lays down on it. 

If I just watch to see what he will do next, he moves in under the presser foot. 

At that point I put him down on the floor with Froggy.  He keeps putting Froggy on my lap until I make him get up on his chair and STAY THERE.   I imagine in the construction of a quilt he adds a couple hours to the process.  But he is such a cuddler and so smart, I couldn't do without him. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Loretta said...

You and KoKo are a great quilting team. He allows you time to stop and think about what you've done and are doing! Smart little guy!

Mary Ann said...

Bobby has returned! After spending 6 months at my brothers farm he is back to snuggle. Spent the first afternoon on my lap. I spend 2.5 hours every morning doing a hyperbaric oxygen session so when I get home he is at the door talking to me.