Sunday, February 23, 2020

A busy lazy day 02-23-20

I decided to not drive to SDiego today for a meeting of the art quilt group I belong to down there.  I was just wiped out by my long drive yesterday - I don't have the endurance I once did!  So, after KoKo's walk and breakfast we went back to bed and slept another four hours.  I don't know about KoKo (since he sleeps about 80% of any day, as most dogs do), but I felt revived and accomplished a lot.  First priority was unload the car and put everything away, which takes an inordinate amount of time it seems.  This time I only had two quilts to put away, so many are either at Back Porch Fabrics or Visions Art Museum, it is easy to find spaces now.  

The rain yesterday didn't amount to much at my house, but the clouds were pretty great.  Here are some on the route across the 210 Freeway just past Pasadena.  Someday I will make a cloud quilt, haven't quite figured out how yet. 




I was driving pretty much due east so the San Gabriel Mountains are off to the left of the pictures.  The mountains stop the clouds and they pile up. 

I hope to edit the travel photos one day soon. 

#   #   #

No comments: