Tuesday, May 26, 2020

On the road again 05-26-20

Today I drove up Hwy 101 to Pacific Grove to spend the night and tomorrow I will help take down the TCQC quilts at Back Porch Fabrics.  Gail Abeloe will quickly hang a display of quilts by the ladies who work in the shop and some customers, I believe.  The quilts come down MUCH faster than they go up and Gail does all the ladder climbing.  

It was rather an easy drive today with mostly light traffic and only a few construction delays.  It seemed the traffic going south was much heavier than the northbound lanes, but I can't imagine why that would be.  The scenery was great, a little fog along the cost north of Santa Barbara, but nothing to delay traffic.  I have some good photos, but I am too tired to edit and post tonight.  Here are two views of the blonde grass that covers the hillsides.  Lovely contrast with the very green crops growing on the flat land.  



Same picture with different orientation. 

#   #   #

2 comments:

Carol said...

Happy to see you arrived. Hope your trip back is easy too, but I hear the LA traffic has gotten worse this week. I bet you will enjoy breathing in that good air!

Loretta said...

A great adventure...I'm so sorry I missed the exhibit...life's adventures seem to interfere much of the time. Please to know you enjoyed the trip and traffic is quite reasonable. Please, take care and stay well.