Friday, November 27, 2020

The Friday after Thanksgiving

Just a picture of the neighborhood showing the blue sky.  I took another one with palm trees, but it disappeared.   It was a lovely Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with friends Carol and Dick Bednar. We ordered a traditional meal from Cedar Creek Inn in Brea.  It was quite tasty and we had lots of leftovers so we could have turkey sandwiches today.  The wind was blowing up a storm yesterday afternoon and when I went to get in the car to drive home it took off my hat and rolled it down the street.  Carol got in the back seat and we drove down to where the hat was fortunately laying in the street.  Carol got out and retrieved the hat.  Thank You, Carol.  It is the orange straw that I have worn for probably 25 years; orange hats are hard to find.

I am improving very slowly.  Doing the PTherapy exercises and except for this evening, walking around the neighborhood twice a day.  I just couldn't get up the energy this afternoon/evening.  KoKo went out back while I watched for coyotes and I told him I would do better tomorrow.  

Hope your Thanksgiving Day was happy and safe.  

#   #   #
 

1 comment:

Loretta said...

So pleased to know you retrieved your orange hat and to know you had a pleasant Thanksgiving dinner with friends. Keep up on the PT, and by Christmas you'll be off ice skating on the pond!
Take care.