Saturday, November 28, 2020

KoKo again 11-28-20

One of KoKo's bad habits is eating paper.  Specifically napkins, tissues, paper towels - preferable used!  I try to keep them out of his reach, but he does manage to find something and then he eats it.  Here he has found a napkin, I know not where, and ate about half of it before I could collect the pieces.  He has never thrown up any paper, so I suppose it just wipes up his insides as it works its way through.  He will also eat soft plastic like the ends off of my individual eye drop containers.  I have to keep a special sealable container to drop them in immediately upon use.   I can't imagine what they would do to his innards.   Otherwise he is quite a good dog. 




#   #   #


1 comment:

sonja said...

he is adorable even if he snacks on paper!
I stopped giving my chickens the paper wrap of cornbread cupcakes after they went beyond eating the crumbs and ate the liner one day!