Monday, April 19, 2021

Dessert Lover 04-19-21

As I have shown previously in this blog, I love dessert!  Yes, I would, and sometimes do, have dessert with every meal.  Usually it is cookies, ice cream, occasionally fruit, but going out for a meal offers so many fancy desserts and I have missed them during the pandemic.  There are a couple bakeries around and Ralph's grocery has a nice bakery with a large refrigerated case.  Sometimes I indulge my sweet tooth and buy something decadent, such as this tiramisu square.  Oh, my goodness, is it ever delicious and I have managed to stretch it over three days.  Twice recently I have gone out for lunch with friend Carol with dessert included.  But I will have to cut that out lest I gain pounds - very quickly.  
 


 

#   #   #

3 comments:

Loretta said...

Wow!!!! Yummy, Yum!!!!
My alternate treat when needing something sweet -- buttered bread with sugar reasonably heavily sprinkled upon it! Add a little cinnamon for spice! Perfect. Thanks for sharing your wonderful desserts!

Rebecca said...

I like desserts, too. I think restaurants are moving away from the "big enough to share" ones, which is good, because hubby does not eat desserts. Also, after a restaurant meal, I find a few bites to be good.

It can be hard watching the British baking show! Last time, I said that I wanted to go get whatever they were making, but I think the best French patisserie near here will not reopen--another Covid casualty.

Sherrie Spangler said...

I LOVE desserts, and there's no way that tiramisu would have lasted three days let alone three hours with me.