Saturday, December 10, 2022

Online and it is 11:30pm!

The AT&T technician came this morning and did all his work at the connection box near the sidewalk, didn't need to come in the house.  Seems to have found the problem - HURRAH!  

I ran across this site that shows quilts rejected by the QuiltCon jurors for 2022 and 2023.  Some are wonderful and one wonders if there just wasn't room, but most don't fit with the requirements or are just ugly quilts!  I'm sure some were rejected because of the photography.  All show submission must show just the quilt - no people, pets, barns, fences, trees, feet, etc.  I did not make it to the bottom of the pictures, stopped when I had seen enough.  Interesting that some were rejected in 2022 and accepted in 2023.  

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/quiltconreject/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not original to me, but my kind of Christmas tree! 


#   #   #

3 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

I'm glad you finally resolved your internet problems! I love the little tree.

Rebecca said...

Great way to have a real "tree" without the mess.

sonja said...

i am a big fan of clothes pins and paint them in every color and they are so useful and colorful painted! glad your are reconnected to internet!!