Saturday, January 14, 2023

It is a KoKo day! 01-14-21

On a very rainy night we did go out for a short walk.  It isn't cold, 53F right now.  This is the first day of a predicted three day rain.  I hope it comes with breaks in the showers.  There is a slope at the back of our yard and I worry about slippage when the rain is heavy and continuous. 


Not staying up for New Years Eve.  Dec 31st. 

In bed with Froggy.  


When I dropped KoKo off with Nancy Ota on my way to SDiego she had her friendship group meeting there.  When Suzanne Stanton showed her teddy bear KoKo decided he wanted it and Nancy had to restrain him.
 
He was sure the bear was for him.

When she let him down on the floor he was determined to have it. So they put it up where he couldn't see it.  He can be VERY determined.  
You can see he is pretty shaggy in this picture. 

But after his appointment with the new groomer he looks like a puppy!

Look at those tidy little toes! 

And his hair out of his eyes.
What a great doggy he is. 

#   #   #




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m so happy you have KoKo! He keeps life interesting, as does my kitty. (For some reason Google is making me be Anonymous). Dottie D

Anonymous said...

KoKo was determined

Sherrie Spangler said...

Such a cutie! I hope you get through the rain with no issues.

Loretta said...

Please, take care and stay well and sneak out between the rain drops for KoKo, as needed!